About Our Company
Residential Mortgage Solutions has been in business for just under 20 years and is a midsized mortgage correspondent mortgage lender that sells loans on a service- released basis. This allows us to control the loan process from application through funding. We offer responsive in-house underwriting and marketing support for both realtors on the purchase side and various refinance marketing mediums for our Licensed Loan Originators. We are currently licensed in 20 states and continue to add to this footprint each year as solid lending markets are identified.
As a centralized mortgage lender in Baltimore County, all company operations are managed in one location. This provides the added benefits of being on 1 time zone for underwriting and processing of your loans. Support positions within the company include: Loan Disclosure Desk, Underwriting, Processing, Closing, Post-Closing, and Loan Assistants.
Sales positions are always available to the right candidates. We are seeking proven successful loan originators with the necessary drive to source purchase business while selling company provided leads on the refinance side. If your income goals are not in the six-figure range... you need not apply!
Our VisionTo be a premier provider of mortgage solutions, striving to build long-term client and realtor relationships based on clear communication, trust, and lightening fast service. Our main objective as a company is to leave you with such a great mortgage experience, that Residential Mortgage Solutions becomes your lender for life.
Our MissionTo be your life-long lender that makes the dreams of home ownership and financial security a reality. Our company strives to help existing homeowners improve their financial condition, while meeting and exceeding customer expectations with every loan closed.
Ethical PhilosophyEthical decision- making is a critical part of who we are as a company. Our employees are trained to make decisions based off of the simple question: "would you choose this loan option for you and your family." At RMS, we incorporate ethics into everything that we do; from application through closing, and make it the utmost priority to always act/serve in the client's best interest.
Health care provided Benefits
- Carefirst Health and Dental plan 100% of an "Individual Plan" company paid, proportionate amount is company paid toward "Family / spousal Health Benefit" plan.
- Vision Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance: includes Accident Insurance, Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance
Other Company Provided Benefits
- 401-K Retirement Plan ( Discretionary company match)
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 2 week of paid vacation after 1 year of service.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation after 5 years of service
- 2 paid "Personal Days" per calendar year after 1 year of service
- 4 paid "Sick Days" per year
- Maternity, Jury Duty, Bereavement and Voting leave
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Employee Referral Awards
Loan Officer Benefits
- In-House Underwriting
- Aggressive Company Provided Marketing / leads to supplement your self-generated pipeline.
- Flexible work schedule (Out of office time provided for Realtor and referral source development)
- Access to the #1 LOS System in the mortgage industry ( Emcompass)
- Excellent Compensation Program Calculated Based on Loan Size (Basis points per loan ) Unlimited upside potential
- Monthly Volume Bonus Incentives
- Licensed in 19 states as a Correspondent lender
- Co-marketing and Financial Support with your Realtor Partners
- Licensing Paid for by RMS
- Continuing Education Paid for by RMS
- Company Sponsored Home Buyer Education Seminars
- Compliance Support
- FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae, & Freddie Mac Approved
- Various Products (Link to our products)
- Pricing Concessions
- Easy On-Boarding
- In-House Title Company
Emphasis on Technology
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertisements
- Instagram Advertisements
- Better Business Bureau
- Google Reviews
- Partner w/ Townsend Visuals
- Motion Graphics Animation
- Drone Videography
Home Buyer Education
- Videoscribe Animation Software - 9 Stages of the Home Buying Process
- Videoscribe Animation Software - Frequently Asked Questions
- Videoscribe Animation Software - Loan Products
- Videoscribe Animation Software - Buyer "Do's" and "Don't's"
- Mortgage Amortization Calculator
- Extra Payment Calculator
- County Loan Limit Tool
- Interactive Loan Checklist Tool
Loan Operating System
- Encompass- The #1 Loan Operating System in the Industry
- Built in Pricing Engine Software
- Mortgage Document Upload Portal & Tracking Software
- Realtor Login System
- DocuSign Digital Signature Software